19-10-2004, 04:33 AM
[I][CENTER]The Smile we pursue hard is so emaciated
That mistake makes your heart broken
Those we love deeply have turned to the starlight
With the courage, passing through the vast space
Get to the place where stars last
I’d like to convey my affection to you
Whenever I can always stay with you
Hold your indifference
Even we’re far away from each other
We will have a reunion
Have a reunion someday
In the quiet night
I wait for you
To retrieve the forgotten smile
There are only few days after that
I’ll remember[/CENTER][/I]
duh gua gaX isa bboX koQ yah .. daH kebiasaan boboX sianX neh .. uhuQ :( :( mO maksa meRem malah nggaX bisa meRem... yg ada malah keinget hal yg sehaRusnya nggaX bole diinget.. i gave it an SMS ! .. walah.. i din hOpe for a reply though.. :( just felt missin soMething.. huh. malah jadi meLo gini pdahal besoX kan my 1st day at woRk.. but no One to share my hapiness with .. not withOut [B]EXISTANCE ! [/B] .. Have i asked too much? Am i unforgiven? segitu besaR kesalahan gue kah? Do u still have me in yer mind or even yer heart? Heaps of Questions to ask.. but No one could answer that Question BUT him.. i hate to admit that i missed him.. BIG TIME ..
My logic brain told me "He`s nOt Worth it!" "He`s just the same as the Others" "He`s not what u`ve been Looking for!" .. But unfortunately my heart said different things instead.. "No matter how bad u treat me.. I still Love u .. Love doesn`t need a logical reaSon.. It`s just there.. Becoz u want it .. Coz somehow i fall with the wRong guy in a very BAD time".. I Knew the risk and this is my conseQuences..
It`s sad knowing u Love someone and should be ready to lose him anytime
Hei.. [B]HE REPLIED !! .. OMG OMG .. ! HE REPLIED ![/B] din mean anything but somehow i feel .. RELIEVED??? :confused:
-At the corner of my Sweet Room-


0 comments:
Post a Comment