Search

Content

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Relieved

27-10-2004, 11:02 AM

At that mOment.. i was thinking my World is turning upside doWn...
My Deepest sorrow.. my greatest lost...
But as Words flow from One mouth ...
I can`t stop gasping and laughing out loud..
And Keep wondering why m i being an idiOt
Maybe it`s true .. that love is blind...
It could cover up almost ANYTHING haha.. :D :D
Ridicilous indeed..

[B][I]My Conf...[/I][/B]
nama disamarkan *Gaya Liputan 6 SCTV*

[B]Friend:[/B] susah bikin dirimu mengerti,**** tu emg ribed
[B]Friend: [/B] tarik ulur
[B]AngelDust:[/B] tarik ulur?
[B]Friend:[/B] kaya dia ma Xnya..die dolo tarik ulur jg..tp pas blakangan kena problem gara2 ga bisa bayar utangnya br lgs dia ngilang
[B]Friend:[/B] mobile phone-nya disni pake nama Xnya, direct debit lgs dr bank account-nya
[B]Friend:[/B] shinta..shinta.. gw mesti jelasin gimana lagi. Selama elo jdan ma dia pas dia msh melb .. makanya td gw blg ma elo. udah lama gw tuh pengen crita ma elo. gw dah capek liat elo di sia2in gini.
[B]Friend:[/B] bae si bae. dia setia kawan. tp negative sidesnya banyak
[B]Friend:[/B] yg kasus *** duitnya dia ga mo balikin. soalnya dia ga ada duit
[B]AngelDust:[/B] duitnya pada kmaaaaaaaaaana?????
[B]AngelDust:[/B] KERjaan dia kan gedeeeeeeeee duitnya?
[B]Friend:[/B] ya ampun shinta, kerjaan apa?
[B]Friend:[/B] tell me, dia ga kerja disini
[B]AngelDust:[/B] lah itu
[B]AngelDust:[/B] HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??????????
[B]Friend:[/B] dia blg ma elo dia lagi di tempat kerja la apala
[B]Friend:[/B] org dia dirumah
[B]Friend:[/B] dia suruh ngibul bilang kerja coba ada camera gw rekam-in kegiatannya dia apa aja
[B]Friend:[/B] msn dia ada 2
[B]Friend:[/B] yg satunya lo diblock
[B]Friend:[/B] Dia blg ke gw katanya dia bosen jalan ma elo shin..katanya elo monoton blabla
[B]Friend:[/B] nanya2 gimana ngejaohin la apala, gw cuman blg.. ah gw ga kaget ***, dah bosen gw end up-nya ntar pasti gini lg...

And so on and So on and so On...
duh nyeritain aiB org...

gua ngakaX pas dnger keseluruhan cerita ... mUngkin not yet finished but my inet connection screwed up.. :p oh well.. enough to make me laugh out loud...

oh well... gua kasih Thumbs up buWat dia .. :shakehand hahaha.. :D
I`m stOOpid enuf to believe in a persOn sooooooooo Fake who`s been liVin a lie... not the whole lie maybe... but enuf to make me fall for him.. :p
Gewd on him... i still care for him though.. wish him all my best ..

I used to feel sorry for myself coz i can`t be a gewd GF for him.. but if this`s the case.. i`ll be saving the feelings for myself :D :D

Glad to Know the real truth .. the whole truth.. nothing but the truth ..

[I][B]-Relieved-[/B][/I]

After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But, uh uh, oh no, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

0 comments:

Behind The Web

About Me

My photo
Unable to keep my eyes closed, I found myself floating, drifting, dancing in a bright light.. -Simply Irresistable-
Theme images by diane39. Powered by Blogger.

Something