Search

Content

Friday, August 22, 2008

About Life

30-11-2004, 12:18 AM

POEM CORNER

LIFE

As I go through life I look at it
I walk, I run, just for fun then I sit
And think why do I try
Well I don’t know why
Some day I think I might do what’s right
Though these situations I get in are tight
I still stick to my ways every day
I am always, hurt by the things that people say
Wish this pain would just go away
Confusion strikes my mind leaving me blind
Will I ever find my way? Confusions’ delay
Will I ever obey? Reset the field, times’ scope of appeal
I just might do what is right some day some day
Indulge once again sins’ flesh driven zeal
Consumed by pleasures, the veil covers my eyes
Truth hidden from my eyes, behind sin’s evil disguise

0 comments:

Behind The Web

About Me

My photo
Unable to keep my eyes closed, I found myself floating, drifting, dancing in a bright light.. -Simply Irresistable-
Theme images by diane39. Powered by Blogger.

Something