Djakarta, 26.11.04 -02.28-
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/nxevl[/IMG]
[B]Grattitude
-----------------------------------------------[/B]
As I close my eyes
dazzling tunes kill the silence
Melodies so solemn
yet soothing the soul
As warmth touches my skin
mleting winter invigorate the defiance
A moment so brilliant
rejuvenating the ached heart
Unable to keep my eyes closed
I found myself
floating, drifting, dancing
in a bright light
It's you who sang when my eyes are closed
It's you who assasinated my compliance
It's you who gave me such unyielding bliss
So shall you be the sole unmarred by me
----------
My Fave Poem of ol time..
Baca Poemnya sambil dngerin My Fave song..
[B]Ekadeli - Rinduku Hasratku[/B]
dngerinnya di sini..
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/nxfg7[/IMG]
ditemenin sama..
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/nxfkk[/IMG]
cman kalo Kaka yg mande jadinya kayaX gini
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/nxfdl[/IMG]
wakakakaQ :D :D
errrrrrr.. bayangan gue yg indah jadi rusaX.. :berbusa: :berbusa:
*gUseX2.. :D huF ..
hOh :genit:
senenXnya .. @_@
hihi hari ini capeQ berat.. nggaX kesiangan sih..
:D .. akhiRnya pegi ngepooL pulanX kerja tadi ..
nggaX ada yg seru2 amat di ceritain ..
Most exciting topics skarng sih ..
I`m gOing to Malaysia .. For holiday .. :D hihi ^^
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/nxfsp[/IMG]
[B]Malaysia Here i COME !.. :D [/B]


0 comments:
Post a Comment