Djakarta, 28.06.05 -02.08-
Oh Oh Oh unexpected day :D :D lol..
i`m working today .. :D oh i haven`t tell u guys huh :D :D ..
i`m actually working as a part time design & advertising promotion for this new ciggies brand in Indonesia :) .. i only work 3 days a week :D .. mOn, Wed, and Fri :) .. oh well .. Quite a fun work .. and my bosses are really2 nice to me .. well.. So far :p ..
hmm... well.. i`ve been doing some design for their new ciggies brand :D .. and would launch soon on Aug :D .. haha .. i`ll post my design 8er on :D ..
well.. well.. i went home .. dan ternyata my event is rushing me .. soalnya advertisementnya ternyata due tomorrow di majalah [b]AREA[/b] oh shut.. :nohope: .. ck .. well .. i hafta collect some of the company`s logo .. :( :( and so far .. this`s what i get.. :)
oh u guys . dun forget to come yaaaaaaaaaaah :D :D .. make me RICH !! :D :D LoL .. just kidding :) .. feel free to come.. my international dj keren abis deh :) :) ..
here ya go ..
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/6gioty.jpg[/IMG]
oh btw.. i got this weird call just then :D :D .. haha a series of unexpected calls :D *niru2.. ahaha gua brasa jayuz :p .. oh well ..
hmm... *liriQ diary* .. [i]quelqu'un me chantera une chanson.. je suis dans l'attente pour l'entendre :p[/i] surprise me :D :D ..
nyam2..
btw ..
i found this in the internet :p ..
something [b]VERRY [/b] Familiar with his eyes..
doncha think??
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/6fz391.jpg[/IMG]
will somebody shouts if he/she knows who`s these eyes belongs to ? :D :D :D...
oh well..
sleepy sleepy ..
me go to bed now ..
*yawn..
Secret admire says:
SECRET ADMIRE 29-06-2005, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=Secret Admire][color=blue][center]
[b]To My 8th World Wonder[/b]
Two Glorious days…
You have turned my heart up side down.
The more we talked, the more I found you attractive.
It seems like we have known each other for years.
I hope the feeling is mutual
Two glorious days...
We laughed, talked, teased, and gave each other a wake up call.
We were two different drums beating full of excitement.
You said you were happy......So was I.
I could still feel your bear kisses and
I could still hear your sleepy cute voice playing continuously in my head.
Two glorious days…
You make me feel unlike any other feeling I have ever known.
I can't really explain, it's more than words can express.
All I know is that I don’t want to let the feeling go away.
You were like the summer rain.
It falls unexpected and fast.
Now I feel week and powerless, my heart exhausted.
after I realize that you're so far away.
But I will go with flow.... see where the water goes.
Perhaps...this would be the first and the last post in your blog.
Who knows, sweetie?
Do you remember the story about the soldier who had a girlfriend
whom he had never seen until he got back from a war?
Just let it be that way for now.
Just Let the faith works between us.
Truly Yours[/center][/color][/QUOTE]


0 comments:
Post a Comment